The following Terms Of Service apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- Precision ECU assumes no responsibility or liability for any injury or loss arising from the use of its products or services.
- All products sold through this site come with 1 one-year warranty, with no mileage restrictions. Warranty does not apply to services. Warranty does not apply to shipping, labor to remove and install modules, towing, storage fees and any other charges you 'related' tho the part that we sold you. You can replace up to 3 modules under the warranty. Warranty does not cover modules damaged by improper installation, exposure to water or fire, insufficient or excessive electric current and/or voltage (defective coils, injectors, O2 sensors, wiring), abnormal mechanical or environmental conditions, or any unauthorized disassembly, repair, or modification. If any security seals are tampered with, the warranty will be voided.
- All products and services sold through this site come with 30 day, free technical support.
- Technical support is through email only, firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not provide telephone support.
- Returns are accepted for any reason (testing, misdiagnosis, changed my mind) but carry $150 restock fee. Returned items cannot be damaged in any way. Returned items cannot be tampered in any way. We assume no responsibility or liability for any damage or loss during shipment. Returns are for tangible goods only, not for services. We do not offer returns for services.
- All tuned / modified ECUs / ECMs / DMEs are considered for off-road use only.
- By purchasing services and products here you acknowledge that you have the necessary knowledge and equipment to diagnose and repair cars.
- We reserve the right to refuse products or services for any reason.
- Cancellation fee is 3% on entire order (we have to charge you this as selling/processing fees are not refundable).